- Ph.D. (Chemical), Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India.
- M.Tech. (Chemical), National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, India.
- B.Tech. (Chemical), Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India.
- Nallamilli, T., E. Mani, and M.G. Basavaraj, A model for the prediction of droplet size in Pickering emulsions stabilized by oppositely charged particles. Langmuir, 2014. 30(31): p. 9336-9345.
- Nallamilli, T., et al., Stabilization of Pickering emulsions with oppositely charged latex particles: influence of various parameters and particle arrangement around droplets. Langmuir, 2015. 31(41): p. 11200-11208.
- Nallamilli, T., S. Ragothaman, and M.G. Basavaraj, Self assembly of oppositely charged latex particles at oil-water interface. Journal of colloid and interface science, 2017. 486: p. 325-336.
- Nallamilli, T. and M.G. Basavaraj, Synergistic stabilization of Pickering emulsions by in situ modification of kaolinite with non ionic surfactant. Applied Clay Science, 2017. 148: p. 68-76.
- Mallikarjunachari, G., et al., Nanoindentation of clay colloidosomes. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2018. 550: p. 167-175.