- Ph. D, Department of Inorganic Chemistry, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata
- M. Sc, Chemistry, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata (2010)
- B. Sc, R. K. Mission Residential College Narendrapur, Kolkata, West Bengal (2008)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Chemistry, University of Rochester, New York, USA, Feb 2020 – August 2021.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Chemistry, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel, July 2016 – July 2019.
- Modelling local structural and electronic consequences of proton and hydrogen-atom uptake in VO 2 with polyoxovanadate clusters S. Chakraborty, E. Schreiber, K. R. Sanchez-Lievanos, M. Tariq, W. W. Brennessel, K. E. Knowles and E.M. Matson Chem. Sci., 2021, https://doi.org/10.1039/D1SC02809J
- Atomically precise vanadium-oxide clusters S. Chakraborty, B. E. Petel, E. Schreiber and E. M. Matson Nanoscale Adv., 2021, 3, 1293.
- Ligand-Regulated Uptake of Dipolar-Aromatic Guests by Hydrophobically-Assembled
Suprasphere Hosts S. Chakraborty, C. K. Tiwari, Y. Wang, G. Gan-Or, E. Gadot and I. A. Weinstock J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2019, 141, 14078.
- Alcohols as Latent Hydrophobes: Entropically Driven Uptake of 1,2-Diol Functionalized Ligands by a Porous Capsule in Water S. Chakraborty, A. S. Grego, S. Garai, M. Baranov, A. Müller and I. A. Weinstock J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2019, 141, 9170.
- Aryl Platform Based Tetrapodal 2-iodo-imidazolium as an Excellent Halogen Bond Receptor in Aqueous Medium S. Chakraborty, S. Maji, R. Ghosh, R. Jana, A. Datta and P. Ghosh Chem. Commun, 2019, 55, 1506.