- U. Kannan, P.C. Sabumon, S. M. Maliyekkal, Development of an eco-friendly and reusable point-of-use disinfection system, Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 2021, 148, 104-113.
- S. Desireddy, P.C. Sabumon, S.M. Maliyekkal, Anoxic ammonia removal using granulated nanostructured Fe oxyhydroxides and the effect of pH, temperature and potential inhibitors on the process, Journal of Water Process Engineering, 33, 10106, 2020.
- U. Kannan, S. K. Prashanth, and S.M. Maliyekkal. Measurement, Analysis, and Remediation of Biological pollutants in the water, In Measurement, analysis, and remediation of environmental pollutants. Springer Nature, 211-242, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-0540-9_11.
- M.S.V.N. Jyothi, B.J. Ramaiah, and S.M. Maliyekkal. Occurrence, contamination, speciation, and analysis of selenium in the environment. In Measurement, analysis, and remediation of environmental pollutants. Springer Nature, 245-269, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-0540-9_12.
- V. Araya, S.M. Maliyekkal, L. Philip. “Water pollution and treatment technologies - Indian perspective”, Water Futures of India: Status of Science and Technology, Editors: P.P Mjumdar and V. M Tiwari, Indian National Science Academy, pp 215 -252, 2019.
M. Rajamani and S.M. Maliyekkal. Chitosan reinforced boehmite nanocomposite desiccant: A promising alternative to silica gel, Carbohydrate Polymers 194, 245-25, 2018. (Elsevier).
M. Mohandoss, S.S. Gupta, R. Kumar, M.R. Islam, A. Som, A.G. Mohammed T. Pradeep, and S.M. Maliyekkal. Self-propagated combustion synthesis of few-layered graphene: an optical properties perspective, Nanoscale, 10, 7581-7588, 2018. (Royal Chemical Society).
D. Swathi, P. C. Sabumon, and S.M. Maliyekkal, Anoxic ammonia removal using granulated nanoscale oxyhydroxides of Fe (GNOF) in a SBR, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 6(4), 4273-428, 2018. (Elsevier).
- Maliyekkal, S.M., U. Kannan, P.C. Sabumon, and G. Singhal. A system for sustained and controlled release of silver ions and uses thereof, Patent No:. IN345400, Granted on 28-08-2020.
- Maliyekkal, S.M., U. Kannan, P.C. Sabumon, G. Singhal, M. Mohandoss. A system for sustained and controlled release of silver ions and uses thereof, Indian Patent Application 201841015728. (Publication details: U/S 11 A: 04/05/2018). (Filed on April 2018)
- Maliyekkal, S.M., S. Sonali, M. Nityadharan. Method of preparing an environmental-friendly bio-inspired sealant composite and uses thereof, Provisional Patent application No.: 201941031281. (Filed on August 2019)