- D Vinod, Saikrishna, P.S, Control-based auto-scaling of compute nodes in a Fog cluster with Service time Guarantees. In 2022 IEEE International Conference on Robotics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence (RAAI), Singapore. (accepted)
- Vinod, D. and SaiKrishna, P.S., 2022. Development of an autonomous fog computing platform using control-theoretic approach for robot-vision applications. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, p.104158.
- Vinod, D. and Saikrishna, P.S., 2022. MPC Based Navigation of an Omni-directional Mobile Robot under Single Actuator Failure. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, 11(6).
- Singh, D., Saikrishna, P.S., Pasumarthy, R. and Krishnamurthy, D., 2020. Decentralized LPV-MPC controller with heuristic load balancing for a private cloud hosted application. IFAC Journal of Control Engineering Practice, 100, p.104438.
- S Harsha, D Vinod, and PS Saikrishna. "Identification and Multi-Objective H-infinity Control Design for a Quadruple Tank System", In Proc. 2019 7th IEEE Conference on Systems, Process and Control, pp. 1-7. ACM, 2019, Malacca, Malaysia.
- Vaibhav Bhalekar, and PS Saikrishna. "Control Algorithms for a Mobile Robot application in a Fog Computing Environment", In Proceedings of the 2019 3rd International Conference on Automation, Control and Robots, pp. 1-7, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Singh, D., Mukherjee, J., Saikrishna, P.S., Pasumarthy, R. and Krishnamurthy, D., 2018, June. Performance management via MPC for Web services in the cloud. In Proc. 2018 Annual American Control Conference (ACC) (pp. 5665-5670). IEEE.
- Saikrishna, P.S., Pasumarthy, R. and Bhatt, N.P., 2016. Identification and multivariable gain-scheduling control for cloud computing systems. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 25(3), pp.792-807.
- Saikrishna, P.S. and Pasumarthy, R., 2016. Multi-objective switching controller for cloud computing systems. IFAC Journal of Control Engineering Practice, 57, pp.72-83.
- Singh, D., Saikrishna, P.S. and Pasumarthy, R., 2016. Modeling and Performance management of a Virtualized Web-server. In the 11th International Workshop on Feedback Computing.