- Karaiya, B. K., Oinam, R. M., Sahoo, D. R., and Gupta, A., (2020), “Lateral cyclic performance of a CFRP retrofitted two-story RC frame with open ground story.” Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering. DOI: 10.1007/s10518-020-00913-0.
- Karki, P., Oinam, R. M., and Sahoo, D. R. (2020), “Evaluation of seismic strengthening techniques for non-ductile soft-story RC frame” Advances in Concrete Construction (ACC), 9(4), 423-435.
- Oinam, R. M., Kumar, P. C. A., and Sahoo, D. R. (2019). “Cyclic performance of steel fiber-reinforced concrete exterior beam-column joints.” Earthquakes and Structures, 16(5), 533-546.
- Oinam, R. M., and Sahoo, D. R. (2019). “Using metallic dampers to improve seismic performance of soft-story RC frames : Experimental and numerical study.” Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, ASCE, 33(1), 1-18.
- Oinam, R. M., and Sahoo, D. R. (2018). “Numerical evaluation of seismic response of soft-story RC frames retrofitted with passive devices.” Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 16(2), 983–1006.
- Oinam, R. M., and Sahoo, D. R. (2017). “Seismic rehabilitation of damaged reinforced concrete frames using combined metallic yielding passive devices.” Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, 13(6), 816-830.
- Oinam, R. M., Sahoo, D. R., and Sindhu, R. (2014). “Cyclic response of non-ductile RC frame with steel fibers at beam-column joints and plastic hinge regions.” Journal of Earthquake Engineering, 18(6), 908–928.
- Oinam, R. M., and Sahoo, D. R. (2015). “Enhancement of lateral capacity of damaged non-ductile RC frame using combined-yielding metallic damper.” The Indian Concrete Journal, 89(1), 80–86.