- Ph.D. 1986, University of California, Berkeley, Computer Science, (Thesis: Geometric Methods for Digital Image Analysis); Advisor: William Paul Thurston, http://mathgenealogy.org/id.php?id=185768
- DPhil 1990, University of California, Los Angeles, (Thesis: Statistical and Computational Inverse Problems), Advisor: Alampallam Venkatachalaiyer Balakrishnan (A. V. Balakrishnan),
- Patent 10,373,177, "Dynamic prediction of online shopper's intent using a combination of prediction models", (with Vijayaraghavan; Ravi, Adusumilli; Kranthi Mitra, Kulkarni; Subhash Ramchandra), August 6, 2019.
- Patent 9,910,909, "Method and apparatus for extracting journey of life attributes of a user from user interactions", (with Hegde; Darshan, Adusumilli; Kranthi Mitra, Kulkarni; Subhash Ramchandra), March 6, 2018.
- Patent 9,836,598, "User activity monitoring", (with Badhani; Devendra, Chauhan; Vijay), December 5, 2017.
- Patent 9,240,947, "Effective bandwidth path metric and path computation method for wireless mesh networks with wired links" (with Bellur; Bhargav Ramachandra, Singhal; Amar, Jetcheva; Jorjeta Gueorguieva) January 19, 2016.
- Patent 9,058,632, "Community interaction using mobile communication devices", (with Vishwanathan; Kumar K., Sundar; Rangamani, Raman; Kumar, Hariharasubramani; Girish), June 16, 2015.
- Patent 8,830,921, "Channel assignment for wireless access networks", (with Jetcheva; Jorjeta, Gupta; Vinay, Kanodia; Sachin, Natarajan; Mohan), September 9, 2014.