- Ph. D., Dr. H. S. Gour Central University, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India
- M. Phil., Dr. H. S. Gour Central University, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India
- M. A., Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
- B. A. (Hons. in English), Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Gundala, Upender, V. Vamshi Krishna Reddy, and Prabha Shankar Dwivedi. “Competence and Confidence through Technology enhanced Language Learning— The Impact of Technology among Rural and Semi-Urban Undergraduates of Engineering in India: A Study”, IEEE ICALT - 2019, DOI 10.1109/ICALT.2019.00084.
- Dwivedi, Prabha Shankar. “W. B. Yeats’s Poetic Self and Indian Philosophy”, The Yeats Journal of Korea: An International Journal of Yeats and Modern Literature, Vol. 58, May 2019, 85-104 (DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.14354/yjk.2019.58.85).
- Dwivedi, Prabha Shankar. “Ontology of Dialogic Inquisition: A Study in Relation to Kena and Prasna Upanisads, and Bergsonism”, Journal of Comparative Literature and Aesthetics, Vol. 42, No. 1, March 2019, 64-72.
- Dwivedi, Prabha Shankar. Epistemology and Linguistics: Bhartrhari, Structuralism, and Poststructuralism, Motilal Banarasidass Publishers, New Delhi, 2019.
- Dwivedi, Prabha Shankar, and V. Vamshi Krishna Reddy. “From Folios to Film: Understanding the Nuances of Transcreation of Mrchchakatikam as Utsav”, International Journal of Translation, Vol. 30, No. 2, July-December 2018, 97-112 .
- Dwivedi, Prabha Shankar. “A Study of Comparative Linguistico-Philosophical Foundations through the Translations of Bhartrhari and Saussure”, International Journal of Translation, Vol. 29 No. 1, December 2017, 59-72.