HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Dr. Prabha Shankar Dwivedi
Areas of Interest
- Indian Aesthetics and Poetics
- Indian Theory of Theatre and Performance
- Comparative Poetics
- Indian Philosophy of Language
- Indian Culture and Religion
- Ph. D., Dr. H. S. Gour Central University, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India
- M. Phil., Dr. H. S. Gour Central University, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India
- M. A., Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
- B. A. (Hons. in English), Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Dwivedi, P. S. (Editor). Aesthetics and the Philosophy of Art: Comparative Perspectives, Routledge India, 2021. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781003094401
- Dwivedi, P. S. "Exploring Ethics and Aesthetics of Eco-Caring in Uttararāmacarita". Journal of Dharma, 46(2), June 2021, 129-144.
- Dwivedi, P. S. "Karaha Pujan: A Folk-Worship of Krsna in Eastern Uttar Pradesh". Religions of South Asia, 13(2), February 2021, 160–187. https://doi.org/10.1558/rosa.19309
- Dwivedi, P. S., and Chesta Shrimali. “Exploring the Defining Influence of Pānịnian Grammatical Tradition over Modern Linguistics”, IUP Journal of English Studies, 2020, 15(3), pp. 103–114.
- Dwivedi, P. S., and Priyanka Tripathi. “Understanding the Gender Biases in Modern and Pre-modern Times through Mricchakatika and Utsav”, Rupkatha Journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities, Vol. 12, No. 4, July-Sept. 2020, pp. 1-8, DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.21659/rupkatha.v12n4.17c.