- Ph.D, Nagpur University, Nagpur, India
- M.Sc, Nagpur University, Nagpur, India
- B.Sc, Nagpur University, Nagpur, India
- S. Baral, Raghavan K. Easwaran, J. Jose, Aarthi Ganesan, and P. C. Deshmukh Temporal Response of Atoms Trapped in an Optical Dipole Trap: A Primer on Quantum Computing Speed Atoms 2023, 11(4), 72; https://doi.org/10.3390/atoms11040072 Published on 10 April 2023.
- John Costello, Pranawa Deshmukh, Thomas Gorczyca, Anatoli Kheifets, Alfred Msezane and Kiyoshi Ueda Phys. Scr. 97 090201 (2022) https://doi.org/10.1088/1402-4896/ac834d Published on 19 August 2022.
- P. C. Deshmukh and S. T. Manson Photoionization of atomic systems using the random phase approximation including relativistic interactions Invited article in Special Issue (2022) of ATOMS "Many-Electron and Multiphoton Atomic Processes: A Tribute to Miron Amusia" Atoms 2022, 10, 71. https://doi.org/10.3390/atoms10030071 Published on 11 July 2022.
- C. Rasadi Munasinghe , Pranawa C. Deshmukh , and Steven T. Manson Photoionization branching ratios of spin-orbit doublets far above thresholds:Interchannel and relativistic effects in the noble gases Phys. Rev. A106 013102 (2022) DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevA.106.013102 Published on 5th July 2022.
- S. Baral, S. Saha, Km. A. Dubey, J. Jose, P. C. Deshmukh, A. K. Razavi and S. T. Manson, Unusual behavior of Cooper minima of ns subshells in high-Z atoms, Phys. Rev. A Phys. Rev. A 105, 062819 – Published 23 June 2022.
- P.C.Deshmukh, Subham Ghosh, Uday Kumar, C. Hareesh, and G. Aravind A Primer on Path Integrals, Aharonov–Bohm Effect and the Geometric Phase The Physics Educator, Vol. 4, No. 1 (2022) 2250005 https://doi.org/10.1142/S2661339522500056 World Scientific Publishing Company, Published on 16 March 2022