- Ph.D., School of Physical Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- M.Sc. (Physics), School of Physical Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry), Ewing Christian College, Allahabad University, Allahabad, U.P., India.
- Avanish Kumar, Itamar Procaccia, and Murari Singh, Density of quasi-localized modes in athermal glasses, Europhysics Letters 135 (6), 66001 (2021).
- Murari Singh, Misaki Ozawa, and Ludovic Berthier, Brittle yielding of amorphous solids at finite shear rates, Physical Review Materials 4 (2), 025603 (2020).
- Giorgio Parisi, Itamar Procaccia, Corrado Rainone, and Murari Singh, Shear bands as manifestation of a criticality in yielding amorphous solids, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 114 (22), 5577 (2017).
- Prabhat K. Jaiswal, Itamar Procaccia, Corrado Rainone, and Murari Singh, Mechanical yield in amorphous solids: A first-order phase transition, Physical review letters 116 (8), 085501 (2016).
- Murari Singh, Debdas Dhabal, AH Nguyen, Valeria Molinero, and Charusita Chakravarty, Triplet correlations dominate the transition from simple to tetrahedral liquids, Physical Review Letters 112 (14), 147801 (2014)