- Ph.D, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- M.Tech, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- B.Tech, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, India
K. K. Gajrani, P.S. Suvin, S.V. Kailas, M. Ravi Sankar “Thermal, rheological, wettability and hard machining performance of MoS2 and CaF2 based minimum quantity hybrid nano-green cutting fluids” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2019, Vol. 266, Pages 125-139.
K. K. Gajrani, P.S. Suvin, S.V. Kailas, M. Ravi Sankar “Hard machining performance of indigenously developed green cutting fluid using flood cooling and minimum quantity cutting fluid" Journal of Cleaner Production 2019, Vol. 206, Pages 108-123.
- R. R. Behera, A. Hasan, M. Ravi Sankar, L. M. Pandey, “Laser cladding with Hydroxyapatte and functionally graded TiO2-Hydroxyapatite precursors on Ti-6Al-4V alloy for enhancing bioactivity and cyto-compatibality” Surface and Coating Technology, 2018, Vol. 352, Pages:420-436
- R. R. Behera, A. Das, D. Pamu, L. M. Pandey,M. Ravi Sankar, "Mechano-tribological properties and in vitro bioactivity of biphasic calcuim phosphate coating on Ti-6Al-4V" Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 2018, Vol. 86, Pages 143-157
- S. Singh, S. D. Kumar, M. Ravi Sankar, “Experimental, Theoretical and Simulation Comparative Study of Nano Surface Roughness Generated during Abrasive Flow Finishing Process" ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 2017, Vol. 139, Pages 061014 (1-12)