- Ph.D. (Chemical), Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India.
- M.Tech. (Chemical), A C College of Technology, Chennai, India.
- B.Tech. (Petrochemical), School of Engineering & Technology, Trichy, India.
- R. Li, M. Nabil, V. Prasad and B. Huang, “Constrained Ensemble Kalman Filter based on Kullback- Leibler Divergence", Journal of Process Control, 81, pages 150-161, 2019.
- H. Alighardashi, M. Nabil, and B. Huang, “Data Rectification for Multiple Operating Modes: A MAP Framework”, Computers & Chemical Engineering, 123, pages 272-285, 2019.
- W. Shen, Z. Li, B. Huang and M. Nabil, “Chance constrained model predictive control for SAGD process using robust optimization approximation”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 58 (26), pages 11407-11418, 2019.
- A. Kumar, M. Nabil and S. Narasimhan, “Economically optimal input design approach for identification of constrained processes”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 57 (20), pages 6956-6967, 2018.
- M. Nabil, S. Skogestad and S. Narasimhan, “Profitable and dynamically feasible operating point selection for constrained processes”, Journal of Process Control, 24 (5), pages 531-541, 2014.