MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
Dr. B Ravinder
Areas of Interest
- Representation theory of Lie algebras
- Ph.D, The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, India
- M.Sc. University of Hyderabad, India
- A relationship between Gelfand-Tsetlin bases and Chari-Loktev bases for irreducible finite dimensional
representations of special linear Lie algebras (with K. N. Raghavan and S. Viswanath), to
appear in the Contemporary Mathematics Series, American Mathematical Society.
- On Chari-Loktev bases for local Weyl modules in type A (with K. N. Raghavan and S. Viswanath),
Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A 154 (2018), 77–113.
- Generalized Demazure modules and fusion products, Journal of Algebra 476 (2017), 186–215.
- Stability of the Chari-Pressley-Loktev bases for local Weyl modules of sl_2[t] (with K. N. Raghavan
and S. Viswanath), Algebras and Representation Theory 18 (2015), no. 3, 613–632.
- Demazure modules, Chari-Venkatesh modules and fusion products, SIGMA Symmetry, Integrability
and Geometry: Methods and Applications 10 (2014), 110, 10 pages.