- Ph.D, IIT Kanpur, India
- M.E, IISc Bangalore, India
- B.E, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
- Tushar Joshi, Rajat Arora, Anup Basak, Anurag Gupta (2020) Equilibrium shape of misfitting precipitates with anisotropic elasticity and anisotropic interfacial energy. Modeling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering. doi.org/10.1088/1361-651X/abae12.
- Anup Basak, Valery I. Levitas (2020) Matrix-precipitate interface-induced martensitic transformation within nanoscale phase field approach: Effect of energy and dimensionless interface width, Acta Materialia, doi.org/10.1016/j.actamat.2020.02.047
Anup Basak and Valery I Levitas, An exact formulation for exponential-logarithmic transformation stretches in a multiphase phase field approach to martensitic transformations, Mathematics and Mechanics of Solids . DOI: 10.1177/1081286520905352
Hamed Babaei, Anup Basak, Valery I. Levitas (2019) Algorithmic aspects and finite element solutions for advanced phase field approach to martensitic phase transformation under large strains, Computational Mechanics, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00466-019-01699-y
Anup Basak, Valery I. Levitas (2019) Finite element procedure and simulations for a multiphase phase field approach to martensitic phase transformations at large strains and with interfacial stresses. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 343, pp. 368-406.
- Anup Basak, Valery I. Levitas (2018) Phase field study of surface-induced melting and solidification from a nanovoid: Effect of dimensionless width of void surface and void size, Applied Physics Letters, vol. 112(20), pp. 201602.
- Anup Basak, Valery I. Levitas (2018) Nanoscale multiphase phase field approach for stress- and temperature-induced martensitic phase transformations with interfacial stresses at finite strains, Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, vol. 113, pp. 162-196.
- Anup Basak, Valery I. Levitas (2017) Interfacial stresses within boundary between martensitic variants: Analytical and numerical finite strain solutions for three phase field models, Acta Materialia, vol. 139, pp. 174-187.