- Ph.D., Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore (KA) India
- MTech., Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal (M.P.) India
- B.E., Madhav Institute of Technology & Science (MITS), Gwalior (M.P.) India
- Prabu, SS Mani, Chandra S. Perugu, Ashutosh Jangde, H. C. Madhu, M. Manikandan, Manoj D. Joshi, Santosh S. Hosmani, Ajay Kumar, Satish V. Kailas, and I. A. Palani. "Investigations on the influence of surface mechanical attrition treatment on the corrosion behaviour of friction stir welded NiTi shape memory alloy." Surface and Coatings Technology (2020): 126495.
- Rohatgi, P.K., Ajay Kumar, P., Chelliah, N.M. et al. Solidification Processing of Cast Metal Matrix Composites Over the Last 50 Years and Opportunities for the Future. JOM (2020). DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/s11837-020-04253-x.
- Arafat, Y., H. Yang, I. Dutta, Ajay Kumar P. , and B. Datta. "A Model for Intermetallic Growth in Thin Sn Joints Between Cu Substrates: Application to Solder Microjoints." Journal of Electronic Materials (2020): 1-16.
Ajay Kumar P., H. C. Madhu, Abhishek Pariyar, Chandra S. Perugu, Satish V. Kailas, Uma Garg, and Pradeep Rohatgi. "Friction stir processing of squeeze cast A356 with surface compacted graphene nanoplatelets (GNPs) for the synthesis of metal matrix composites." Materials Science and Engineering: A 769 (2020): 138517.
Behera, Swaroop, Ajay Kumar P., Neil Dogra, Michael Nosonovsky, and Pradeep K. Rohatgi. "Effect of microstructure on contact angle and corrosion of ductile iron: Iron-Graphite Composite." Langmuir (2019).
- Ajay Kumar P., Pradeep Rohatgi, and David Weiss. "50 Years of Foundry-Produced Metal Matrix Composites and Future Opportunities." International Journal of Metalcasting (2019): 1-27.
- Ajay Kumar P., and I. Dutta. "Effect of Intermetallic Content on Shear Deformation of Thin Sn-3.0 Ag-0.5 Cu Solder Micro-joints Between Copper Substrates." Journal of Electronic Materials 47, no. 9 (2018): 5488-5497.
- Ajay Kumar P., Rishi Raj, and Satish V. Kailas. "A novel in-situ polymer derived nano ceramic MMC by friction stir processing." Materials & Design 85 (2015): 626-634.