- Ph.D(Mechanical Engineering), Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Diplome d’Etude Approfondi (MS Applied Sciences), Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Master of Technology (Structural Engineering), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering), Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (formerly Bengal Engineering College), Shibpur, India
D. Ghosh, S. Beniwal, A. Ganguli and A. Mukherjee, " Reference Free Imaging of Subsurface Cracks in Concrete using Rayleigh Waves", accepted in Structural Control and Health Monitoring, 2018.
G. Dey, A. Ganguli and B. Bhattacharjee, Electrical Conductivity, “Dielectric Permittivity and Degree of Saturation of Cement Mortar at Low Radio Frequencies”, accepted in ASTM Journal of Testing and Evaluation, 2018.
- G. Dey, A. Ganguli, B. Bhattacharjee and T.K. Gandhi, “Potential of electrical response at low radio frequencies for moisture saturation assessment of cement mortar”, accepted in the Indian Concrete Journal, 2017.
- P. Kumar, A. Ganguli, and G. S. Benipal, “Static and Dynamic Analysis of Cable-Suspended Concrete Beams, Structural Engineering and Mechanics”, vol. 64(5), pp.611-620, 2017
- P. Kumar, A. Ganguli and G. S. Benipal, Mechanics of Cable-Suspended Beams, accepted in Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures, vol. 14, 544-559, 2017.