- Ph.D., Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India
- M.Tech., Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur, India
- B.Tech., Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering, Tirupati, India
Kumar, D.P., Kumar, S.S, Krishna, A.M., and Bhattacharya, S., (2019) “Dynamic soil properties and liquefaction potential of northeast Indian soil for non-linear effective stress analysis” Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10518-019-00592-6.
- Reddy, S.B., Krishna, A.M., and Reddy K.R. (2018) “Sustainable utilization of scrap tire derived geomaterials for geotechnical applications” Indian Geotechnical Journal, Vol: 48, No:2, pp.251-266. DOI 10.1007/s40098-017-0273-3.
- Kumar, S.S., Krishna, A.M. and Dey A. (2017) “Evaluation of dynamic properties of sandy soil at high cyclic strains” Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 99, August 2017, 157–167.
- Krishna, A.M. and Bhattacharjee, A.(2016) “Behavior of Rigid Faced Reinforced Soil Retaining Walls Subjected to Different Earthquake Ground Motions” ASCE International Journal of Geomechanics, 10.1061/(ASCE)GM.1943-5622.0000668 , 06016007.
- Biswas, A., Krishna, A.M. and Dash, S. K (2013) “Influence of Subgrade Strength on the Performance of Geocell-Reinforced Foundation Systems,” Geosynthetics International, Vol. 20, No. 6, pp.376-388.
- Latha, G. M. and Krishna, A.M. (2008) “Seismic response of reinforced soil retaining wall models: Influence of backfill relative density”, Geotextiles and Geomembranes, Vol.26, No. 4, pp 335-349.