- Raj, P., Asaithambi, G. and Ravi Shankar, A. U. (2020). Effect of Curbside Bus Stops on Passenger Car Units and Capacity in Disordered Traffic using Simulation Model. Transportation Letters, DOI: 10.1080/19427867.2020.1815145
- Madhuri Kashyap N. R., Chilukuri, B.R., Srinivasan, K.K., and Asaithambi, G. (2020). Analysis of Vehicle-Following Behavior in Mixed Traffic Conditions using Vehicle Trajectory Data. Transportation Research Record, Transportation Research Board, USA.
- Kotagi, P. B. and Asaithambi, G. (2019). Microsimulation Approach for Evaluation of Reversible Lane Operation on Urban Undivided Roads in Mixed Traffic. Transportmetrica A: Transport Science, Vol. 15, No.2, pp. 1613-1636.
- Raj, P., Kalaanidhi, S., Asaithambi, G. and Ravi Shankar, A. U. (2019). Review of Methods for Estimation of Passenger Car Unit Values of Vehicles. Journal of Transportation Engineering, Part A: Systems, ASCE, Vol. 145, No. 6.
- Asaithambi, G. and Joseph, J. (2018). Modeling Duration of Lateral Shifts in Mixed Traffic Conditions. Journal of Transportation Engineering, Part A: Systems, ASCE, Vol. 144, No. 9.