Our institute has a creche facility for children of the IIT Tirupati community. It is a common Institute facility which takes care of children of the age group of 6 months to 10 years of employees/students of IIT Tirupati. Guests at IIT Tirupati may also avail the facility at the Institute with prior intimation. At present, we have one caretaker and one housekeeping staff to help us run the facility.
: It is located on the ground floor of the CRC building (TC12).
: 0877 250 3691 (Any inquiries about the child, the parent may call the creche between 2:00 and 3:00 pm only)
Facilities: It is currently furnished with a foldable mattress, colourful small chairs and a table, toys, a slide and a ball pool. A small kitchenette containing a fridge and a microwave oven has been organized. The restroom is conveniently located on the ground floor. The crèche facility is also equipped with a computer, telephone (intercom only) and CCTV.
Days of Operation: Five days in a week i.e. from Monday to Friday.
: 9.00 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Note: Crèche facility will not be available on Saturdays, Sundays and Institute holidays.
Information for the Parents:
- Parents who wish to utilize daycare facility must fill out the registration form :
- and submit the Creche fee deduction acceptance form :
- Please read the IIT Tirupati crèche rules before completing the form. Use one form for each child:
Members of the School & Creche Committee:
- Dr. Prasanna V Sampath (Chair)
- Dr. Srijanani Anurag Prasad (Member Secretary)
- Dr M. Nabil (Member)
- Dr. Yujendra Mitikiri (Member)
- Mr. Chaman Mehta (Member)
- Mr Kishore Kumar (Member)
- Mr Rajan Babu (Treasurer, Ex-officio)