- Ph.D (Environmental Engineering), Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India
- M.Tech (Environmental Engineering), Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- M.Sc (Environmental Sciences), Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar, India
Rajesh, S., Jain, S., Sharma, P., 2018. Inherent vulnerability assessment of rural households based on socio-economic indicators using categorical principal component analysis: A case study of Kimsar region, Uttarakhand. Journal of Ecological Indicators, 85:93-104.
- Khatri, P., Jain, S., Pandey, S., 2017. A cradle-to-gate assessment of environmental impacts for production of mustard oil using life cycle assessment approach. Journal of Cleaner Production, 166:988-997.
- Jain, S., Agarwal, A., Jani, V., Singhal, S., Sharma, P., Jalan, R., 2017. Assessment Carbon Neutrality and Sustainability in Educational Campuses (CaNSEC): A general framework. Journal of Ecological Indicators 76:131–143.
- Jain, S., Aggarwal, P., Sharma, P., Kumar, P., 2016. Vehicular exhaust emissions under current and alternative future policy measures for megacity Delhi, India. Journal of Transport & Health 3(3):404-412.
- Aggarwal, P., Jain, S., 2016. Energy demand and CO2 emissions from urban on-road transport in Delhi: Current and future projections under various policy measures. Journal of Cleaner Production, 128:48-61.