- Ph.D., Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
- M.Tech., Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, India
- B.Tech., University College of Engineering, Osmania University, India
Sarah Irwin, Roshan K. Srivastav, Slobodan P. Simonovic, Donald H. Burn (2017), Delineation of Precipitation Regions using Location and Atmospheric Variables in Two Canadian Climate Regions: The role of attribute selection, Hydrological Sciences Journal, 62(2), 191-204
- Roshan Srivastav, Srinivasan K., Sudheer KP (2016), Simulation-Optimization Framework for Multi-site Multi-season Hybrid Stochastic Streamflow Modeling, Journal of Hydrology, 552, 506-531.
- Dan Sandink, Slobodan P. Simonovic, Andre Schardong, Roshan Srivastav (2016), A decision support system for updating and incorporating climate change impacts into rainfall intensity-duration-frequency curves: Review of the stakeholder involvement process, Environmental Modelling and Software, 84, 193-209
- Slobodan P. Simonovic, Andre Schardong, Dan Sandink, Roshan Srivastav (2016), A web-based tool for the development of Intensity Duration Frequency Curves under changing climate, Environmental Modelling and Software, 81, 136-153
- Roshan K. Srivastav, Slobodan P. Simonovic (2014), Multi-site, multivariate weather generator using maximum entropy bootstrap, Climate Dynamics, doi: 10.1007/s00382-014-2157-x