- Ph. D., Dr. H. S. Gour Central University, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India
- M. Phil., Dr. H. S. Gour Central University, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India
- M. A., Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
- B. A. (Hons. in English), Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Dwivedi, Prabha Shankar. Thinking Dialectically on Indian Tradition of Knowledge and Western Knowledge System with Special Reference to Bhartrhari and Saussure. Littcrit, Vol. 43 No. 1, Issue 83, June 2017, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala ISSN 0970 – 8049.
- Dwivedi, Prabha Shankar. Signification and Resolution of Absolute in a Textual Structure: A Study in Relation to Bhartrhari and Jacques Lacan. Journal of Comparative Literature and Aesthetics, Volume : XXXIX : Nos. 1-2 : 2016, ISSN: 0252-8169, published by Vishvannath Kaviraja Institute of Comparative Literature and Aesthetics, Orrisa, Pp 123-132.
- Dwivedi, Prabha Shankar. Translation of a Hindi story, Pita ka Naach as Dance of a Father. Indian Literature, Sahitya Akademi, New Delhi, May-June 2016, ISSN 0019580-4, Pp - 86-89.
- Dwivedi, Prabha Shankar. Panian School and Saussurean Thought:Towards a Study of Interaction and Affinity in Indian and Western Traditions. Indian Philosophical Quarterly Vol. 36, No. 1- 4, Journal of the Dept. of Philosophy, Savitribai phule Pune University, Pune, Jan-Dec 2009, published in February 2016, ISSN 0376-415x, Pp -13-30.
- Dwivedi, Prabha Shankar. Anumana: A Note on Theory and Practice. Jadavpur Journal of Comparative Literature, Vol. 51-52, Jadavpur University, Calcutta, 2014-2016, ISSN 048-1143, Pp- 101-118.