- Ph.D(Mechanical Engineering), Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Diplome d’Etude Approfondi (MS Applied Sciences), Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Master of Technology (Structural Engineering), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering), Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (formerly Bengal Engineering College), Shibpur, India
G. Dey, A. Ganguli, B. Bhattacharjee and T.K. Gandhi, Potential of electrical response at low radio frequencies for moisture saturation assessment of cement mortar, accepted in the Indian Concrete Journal, 2017.
- P. Kumar, A. Ganguli and G. S. Benipal, Mechanics of Cable-Suspended Beams, accepted in Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures, vol. 14, 544-559, 2017.
- S. Beniwal, D. Ghosh and A. Ganguli, Ultrasonic Imaging of Concrete Using Scattered Elastic Wave Modes, NDT&E International, vol. 82, 26-35, 2016.
- S. Beniwal and A. Ganguli, Defect Detection around Rebars in Concrete using Focused Ultrasound and Reverse Time Migration, Ultrasonics, vol. 62, 112-125, 2015.
- S. Beniwal and A. Ganguli, Localised Condition Monitoring around Rebars using Focused Ultrasonic Field and SAFT, Research in Non-Destructive Evaluation – American Society for Non-Destructive Testing, 2015.